Friday, March 26, 2010

Mentoring Testimonial


Speaking Above Mediocrity Mentoring Client Testimonial

Hello my name is Letecia Morgan when I first met Latrina Johnson; I was suffering from deep depression. And because of the spirit of God that dwells within her I have come leaps and bound from where I was. My husband even tells me after I’ve had my session with Latrina I come back home with such positive attitude and even a positive emotional attitude. Outside of being a life coach, she has also been a book coach in helping me write my new book. I thank God for Latrina. I thank God for the spirit that dwells within her. I hope that God will increase her territory; continue to increase her territory because I know if she has had this kind of impact on me, I know she has so much to offer to so many other women.

–Letecia Morgan

Please donate so Latrina can continue to impart greatness in other people lives! Thank You!







All interested in having Latrina as your Christian Empowerment Coach you may contact her at 360-283-9046 or Skype call her @ Speakingabovemediocrity(I have international clients all around the world!)

Latrina "SAM" Johnson
CEO of Speaking Above Mediocrity-SAM, LLC
Author, Professional Speaker, and Life Guidance Mentor

No comments:

Post a Comment